Interior Sales & Customer Service Admin
Term: Mat cover 5months (rolling there after)
Location: Ollerton, Cheshire
Start date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive + Bonus
Hours of work: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Established in 2009 UBER Interiors is an online retailer with a showroom in Ollerton near Knutsford, Cheshire. We boast one of the largest collections of hand-picked luxury furniture, stunning lighting and stylish accessories from the world’s most respected brands, offering a selection of products that cater to a variety of tastes and design schemes. We seek out only the finest luxury furniture brands and foster strong relationships with leading manufacturers to ensure superior service. We are supported by our sister company, Design by UBER, an interior architecture and design service practice who create award-winning interior designs for residential and commercial projects across the globe.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Interior Sales and Customer Service Consultants to cover maternity leave. If you are a sales and customer service-oriented individual with a responsible and enthusiastic attitude, who has a keen interest in interior design, then we want to hear from you.
Roles / responsibilities:
- Greeting & welcoming clients upon entering the showroom
- Assisting with stock display and general store appearance
- Managing new stock and adding to UBER systems.
- Answering all sales phone calls
- Respond to all Live chat enquiries and report data.
- Answer all info and sales at UBER Interiors emails and record data for marketing purposes.
- Record all enquiries, chats, showroom visitors for analytical purposes
- Raise quotations for enquiries for both trade and retail.
- Diarise and action client follow-ups (after a quotation has been given) on phone &/or email
- Complete Sage pay transactions, and other payment terminals.
- Process orders from quotation right through to delivery and aftercare.
- Liaise with the brands and their representatives regarding updates; orders in production, new products, price changes and terms.
- Updating and reporting the above point where necessary.
- Obtain transport quotes when necessary and arrange logistics to client’s premise.
- Managing any complaints and refunding clients where necessary in keeping with UBER terms and conditions.
- Keep sales reports up to date
Experience / skills:
- Experience working within a Sales / Customer Service role with the ability and desire to sell
- A good level of computer literacy is essential (especially using Microsoft Excel)
- A strong level of numeracy is essential
- Ability to work on your own / manage your own workload
- Excellent communication over phone and email
- Confident, friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to work at pace and achieve sales targets
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Well presented & professional
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Christmas & summer party
- Free tea & coffee